Friday 28 January 2011

det här ār inget sätt att säg adjö

Evening all. Robson here.
Thought I'd better check in, and just alert everyone that the blog will be changing a bit as of tomorrow.... I'm heading home for two months, Jerome is staying on in Japan though so the duo will be having separate adventures for a while! We'll both keep blogging in the two months obvs, but don't expect to see joint day trips around Japan! Jerome might post some photos of hijinks in Tokyo, I might post photos of mucking out stables, but rest assured it doesn't stop here!
So it's 7.35pm, I've had my dinner, had a shower, and set the alarm for 5.45am (no typos there, probably is before sunrise) all ready to fly tomorrow. Pretty excited!!!! Squeezing four months' worth of stuff into one suitcase was trickier than it sounds, keep your fingers crossed the case doesn't split in transit!!
Anyway, sayonara for now, next time I blog I'll be on home turf!

No comments:

Post a Comment